An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jasamine!!

Hi I'm Jasmine and I'm in the same classes as all my other friends on American Girl Doll Farms. I LOVE horse riding, and I am getting really good. Felicity used to coach me, but now we are on the same level. I hate playing on games like Wii and Nintendo. I am so bad at them, and besides, why sit inside, when you could be running around outside. I like nature and stuff, so Lanie and I have become the bestest of friends. Not that I'm not friends with everyone! Writing is pretty cool, but I prefer reading. For some reason I like riding things and I'm really good at it. I never walk or run, except for sometimes. Usually, you might be able to find me rollerskating, horse riding, riding a scooter, biking, and skateboarding so that I can get around. I love being outside, but I also like playing gymnastics inside. Ivy and I practice a lot every day!
Glad to meet all of ya!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment