An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Friday, January 25, 2013

Exciting News!!

Hey guys! I finally got my very own email for my blog and I can't wait for people to send me AG pictures and stuff on it!

I would absolutely love it if some of you emailed me pictures of your dolls or something cool like that. Maybe I could start a caption that picture or something!! I would love to hear from everyone and what they think, and if you have questions that you want to email me or maybe blog suggestions or fun new ideas to make this blog even better!!!

So finally, after all that excitement, I will move on to all the facts!!
My email and how you can contact me: americangirldollstory@aol.com!!

Please email me whatever you would like! I would love to hear from you!!

YOU CAN NO LONGER CONTACT ME FROM THIS ADDRESS. Please contact me at: americangirldollstory@gmail.com Thanks! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment