An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Molly!!!

Hi! This is me, the one and only  Molly!  I live with my seven friends on American Girl Farms. I have a dad, a mom, an older sister Jill, an older brother Ricky, and a younger brother Brad. My hobbies are: rollerskating, playing with my puppy Bennet, learning how to ride a horse, sleeping, camping, and talking with my friends late into the night! I have so much fun with each of my friends and we are all a little circle that has been together since we were around three and four. Pretty cool right? Well I love each of my friends personalities and I would never change them. All my friends say I am caring and very nice, as well as super smart. I admit, that I have always gotten fairly good grades on stuff, but I still don't like talking about it, since I always try not to brag. My friends love to camp with me and say that I am a good brave leader. They always want me to be there with them, and I would never miss an event with them in it. My friends are like my sisters. Talk to you later!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment