An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

HI!

This is the first post on my blog! I can't wait to talk with all of you and share my doll adventures. I have eight dolls Julie, Ivy, Kit, Lanie, Felicity, Elizabeth, Kanani, and Molly. They will all be sharing this blog with me. It is about their nice life together. They actually live on a farm called American Girl Farms. Their hobbies are camping, riding horses, painting, selling shaved ice, riding scooters, bikes, and also taking cool trips to the beach. Kanani is now in the process of teaching them all how to surf! So far all the girls are having a great time, but I will post a picture later! Keep checking for even more fun! I will be out of school for break soon, so I will have lots of time to post! Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment