An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Monday, June 25, 2012

American Girl Store

I decided that I want to get my doll Julie's ears pierced at the store, and I think I want some cute accessories! Also, if you know, would you please tell me if Licorice the cat is retired? I haven't seen her in the catalogs or online, and I was really wanting to get her. Well, here are several accessories that I need help deciding between.
Molly's schoolbag set! I have been wanting this accessory ever since I got Molly, so I think I might want it, even though I don't have her school dress or desk.

Kit's party set! I think this is so cute! It would be great for my doll's parties I think they would really enjoy it.

I really like Julie's bunny Nutmeg! The little carrots and his sleeping basket are cute, and I know that he would go great with Lanie's bunny Lulu!
I love the color of the scarf and the ball on the top of the hat! It is so cool and I don't have very many hats for my dolls, and only one other scarf!

I love the root beer floats and the grill! This would be great for a party photo story!
I love this set!! Tacos are one of my favorite foods and the drinks look good too!




This skating set rocks, but I still don't know if they can actually stand on the skates.







I think that I might want some more stuff, but I post later about those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment