An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Felicity!!!!

Hi, It is me, Felicity Merriman! I have a dad, a mom, a little sister Nan, a little sister Polly, and a little brother William! I live with my friends on American Girl Farms. My hobbies are: talking with friends, riding horses, learning about horses, competing in races with horses, teaching trikes to horses, camping, writing, drawing, picking apples, making apple cakes, giving sewing lessons, getting advanced beading lessons from Gladrags, and eating candy dipped in chocolate fondue! Horses are a very big part of my life. I have been riding since I was three, and I plan to never stop. I teach my friends, and in return they will teach me something. Right now I am getting surfing lessons from Kanani. You need balance for surfing and you need balance for riding, so it comes a little natural to me, even though I have fallen off some times. I have mainly learned that no one can be perfect at surfing when they first start. You see, I thought that I was going to get right out there and start riding in waves, I didn't know that it took energy and skill to just stand on a board. I was ready to quit when at the first lesson, we didn't even fully get into the water. But the next lesson, I began to get it, and now, I am trying to learn how to surf in the pond behind the farms. So far, I have ruined my dress three times. My mother may soon put a stop to it, sadly. But that is all I have to say for right now, so enjoy riding your horse, and I'll catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment