An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Sunday, May 5, 2013

New Bunk Beds and Sorry I Haven't Posted in SO Long!

Hi everybody, I want to start off by saying that I am sorry. I haven't posted in 1 month! 1 whole month! I just had a lot going on, and now I am free! I will post more on here. Also, my Etsy shop won't be open until early August/late July, sorry that I can't get it up sooner. However, I am still taking orders, and I will ship them out as soon as possible.
I have tons of posts to show you, and I am going to start up my Little House series again, the new one should be up by Wednesday! Keep an eye out! Also, around June I will be starting a summer camp series with the new bunk beds that I got! So, keep an eye out for that as well!
So, now you might be wondering what the bunk beds thing is about. Well, my neighbors made some bunk beds, and I guess that they must not of had room for them, so I got a cool surprise today before going off to my music (cello) show (by the way, I have not posted mainly because of practicing cello a whole lot I was trying to perfect it for this show).  Now, let's show you the pictures!
They are handmade and they came with a lot of cool stuff! I got two sets of these, but I did not take pictures of both as they look the same.
Here is the bedspread! It is really soft and nice. It is also handmade, which makes it SOOOO cool!
They come with really good matresses and pillows for each bed! Each bed fits two dolls!
Here Julie is reading her new beach Fun magazine and holding her doll Christine. Does this mean that Julie is claiming the top bunk as hers?
Well, I guess she is claiming that top bunk! Well, have a good nap Julie!

Alright, I have a ton of stuff to post, but I figured I would start you out with the most interesting post! More posts coming soon! These bunk beds rock!
Special Thanks to: My neighbors who let me have these, and to our model Julie Albright!




No comments:

Post a Comment