An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Grace and Firefly: A Photoshoot

I know, I know, everyone is probably bored of seeing photo shoots of Grace, but the lighting was so nice outside today and Grace and my AG horse were calling out to me, so I just had to do another photo shoot. Plus, I love practicing photography anyway!
Give me feedback/advice on these pictures - I really want to get better at photography and I need advice!
I am practicing telling a story with pictures, so I am going to do this post without any words! I thought that would be an interesting technique; sometimes it is fun for the reader to interpret the pictures into their own creative story. In the comments, you can tell me what you think is going on in this photo story!
Alright, here we go:

 
 
 
(an apple, for those who have no idea what that red thing is XD)
 


 



 
 








 
 
I hope you liked the photos! I'm having a lot of fun taking pictures in my free time! Thank you for all the comments you are leaving on my blog - each one makes me feel so good and happy, and I appreciate it!
 
 




 

 

 
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. I love Grace's outfit! The story would have to be Felicity's when she meets Penny and tames her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I really like her outfit too - I wasn't expecting it to go together well at first, but it did! And yes, Felicity and Penny were my inspiration for this photo shoot!
      Thanks for commenting!
      : ) Ellie

      Delete
  2. Oh, these pictures are really pretty! Maybe something you could try is to get down at your dolls angle for pictures!:) Her outfit is soo adorable!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so pretty and sweet! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so pretty and sweet! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete