An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Friday, May 22, 2015

Why I Haven't Been On...(I'm BACK - in full posting mode!)

Okay, so it has probably been sort of obvious that I just fell off of the face of the blogging world. I used to blog a fairly frequent amount of time, even though I never really had a schedule. It seems like every year I stop blogging in February and get back to the blogging world at some point in April/May. Well, I guess that is going to be my pattern for now on. The 2nd semester of school is the finishing one, though, and I had a ton going on, so I barely even thought about my blog (yet I didn't forget)! I'm not going to post excuses. I took a break without telling anyone (whoops), but oh well, because there are so many blogs to look at anyway! I do hope that at least someone missed me, though! XDXD <3
Anyway, I am back to blogging. I am busy, but so is everyone else, it seems, so I'll just post when I can and when the inspiration hits me! I'm so excited to work out a new photo story, maybe a new photo series and to do a lot of fun stuff! I want to post a lot the rest of the year!
Even though I haven't posted in a few months, that doesn't mean that I didn't pay attention to my dolls (though they did take a backseat for a while XD). I created some great new ideas and photo story suggestions that I hope everyone likes!

Well, I guess you'll be hearing from me on my blog a lot more now. Be prepared...XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment