An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Grateful Blogger Tag!

I was just looking back at some old comments and it seems that on May 14, I was awarded the Grateful Blogger Tag, by Nikki (www.dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.com) and I didn't realize it! I guess I've really been taking a break from the blog thing lately, huh? XD Well, like I said in previous posts; I am back!
 Thank you SOOOO much for this award/tag Nikki! I love your blog (though I hadn't looked at it this month, which is why I did not see the post about this tag! XD). Everyone who sees this should definitely check out her blog at: www.dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.com, and make sure to comment and follow on her blog!
 
Now, here are the 10 things that I'm beyond thankful for. They are supposed to be deeper things than the latest electronic or whatever, which is fine with me. Yeah, the following things I'm thankful for may be a little "cheesy" but oh well. I dug deep I guess. XD XD  
 
1. Family. Really, I am SOOO thankful for them. They are funny and make me laugh and they are also there when the serious stuff is going on too. We make a lot of memories together and just do so much together. I love my whole family (this includes everyone in my family; grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc., not just my immediate family) and I'm so thankful to have them.
 
2. God! I am so thankful to Him. Without Him, I wouldn't be here and neither would my family or the other things I'm thankful for! He is always there for me and is even closer to me than my family. He is always there for me, no matter what and no matter where I am. He gives me so much and I truly love him so, so, so much. Without Him, I'd be nothing!
 
3. Opportunities. Yes, I am thankful for the gift of opportunity. I know it sounds crazy, but it is true. I have been given so many amazing opportunities from God. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of amazing people, to start up a blog, to write a novel and get into the first stages of publishing, and to actually audition for things like movies. These opportunities are just so amazing and I am beyond thankful for them - they are what make my life extra exciting!
 
4. Friends. Friends are like family, but I felt like I could still be thankful for them separately. I am so thankful for my friends. I don't have a ton of friends in real life, just about 4 close friends; but that is just the right amount for me! My friends are exciting, they keep me calm yet go along with my crazy ideas, and they love to have fun and are really open to all sorts of new ideas, crafts, and everything else. I just love them so much!!! Online, I have a lot of friends too, and though we have never all met in person, you are all still so special to me and I enjoy coming online and chatting!
 
5.  Dolls. I know we were supposed to think deep, but this is deep for me. I love my dolls so much and I actually feel like I have a relationship with them. They are more to me than just a little toy to collect; they feel like friends - like family. They make me happy and they brighten my day. I love them! XD
6. Animals. They are so important to life! They make lives happier and healthier. They are like living medicine - pets can actually heal people by making them feel better and stronger. You can really form close bonds with them and they all have such unique personalities!
 
7. Libraries. I love to read and books are very important for everyone. You can go on different adventures without leaving your chair! You can also learn a lot from them too! Libraries have every book you could ever want right there!

8. Winter. I love the winter time, it makes me feel so cozy and happy. I can run outside my door and throw snowballs and I can stay inside and sip hot chocolate while reading a book. I love this time of year so much and it sounds crazy, but I am so thankful for it!!!
 
9. Random Acts of Kindness. I am thankful for the random acts of kindness that generous people perform. It can be as simple as holding a door for me or asking me to go first in line. It all means so much and every act of kindness that is unexpected makes me feel so good.
 
10. Love. I am so thankful for love and emotions like it. Love is so, so powerful and it makes me feel so content and happy. It is all you need and something that money cannot buy.
 
Well, now that I have listed my 10 things, here are 10 people that I would like to nominate:
1. Alone in Doll World (www.aloneindollworld.blogspot.com)
2. 7 Little Daisies (www.sevenlittledaisies.blogspot.com)
3. Everything AG (www.everythingag57.blogspot.com)
4. Glowy Zoe (www.glowyzoe.blogspot.com)
5. The Abbott Doll Family (www.mint4agdolls.blogspot.com)
6. Our AG Adventures (www.ouragadventures.blogspot.com)
7. The Pony Tales Sisters (www.the-pony-tales-sisters.blogspot.com)
8. Simply Dollightful (www.simplydollightful.blogspot.com)
9. Fun With AG Fan (www.funwithagfan.blogspot.com)
10. All Things Doll (www.allthingsdollcreations.blogspot.com - I know she was already tagged, but I like her blog! XD)

Thank you so much, Nikki! I'm so pleased that you like my blog and have nominated/tagged me for different awards! Thank you so much!

Now, for the 10 people that I tagged/awarded...Here are the rules:
1. Post 10 things you are thankful for (things other than an iphone or television).

2. Nominate/Tag 10 different bloggers.

3. Put the picture in this post (the Grateful Blogger Award pic at the beginning) on your sidebar thing on your blog!

Thanks once more for nominating me!!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you like my blog; thanks so much! :) Your blog is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete