An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cool New Bike Seat Review!

So the dolls on AG farms have just gone to sleep, and the owner of AG Farms (me) should really be going to sleep too, but I just need to show you something cool that I got for Christmas and I finally got to decorate it over the weekend and now I want to share some pics of the present! Here they are!
Yes, this is the Doll Bike Seat that I have always wanted!! I got it for Christmas and decided to do a photo shoot with it today! It fits all Bitty Baby and American Girl Dolls, and other dolls of those sizes!
A side view!
It came with some REALLY cute and hippie decals. I totally love it! I got to decorate it the way I wanted it and I think that it is beautiful!
This pic is just showing the Ride Along Dolly logo, and then the Decorate Yourself Decals logo.
Before going to sleep, Jasmine came in for a small photo shoot so that everyone could get the full idea!
As you can see, Jasmine and all other AG dolls look very comfortable and ready for anything while riding in this cute seat!! This weekend I will take a pic of it on my bike!
The strap is one of those things where you click two pieces into each other. It is really simple to strap her in. As you may be able to see, Jasmine fits very nicely and snug into this seat, which means that she is safe and really secure on fast rides through the neighborhood!
Then, I thought I would show you the other stuff it came with. It came with all the tools (in the little plastic package), and a direction booklet with step-by-step pics so my dad can't get confused while fastening it to my bike! :)
You can order this off Amazon.com, and they have a variety of seats to choose from, but I chose this one because it got the best reviews. But they all looked really nice!
Hope you get one and you and your dolls have a ton of fun!!
Now I better go to bed..... The dolls are sound asleep!

Goodnight!











No comments:

Post a Comment