An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cool Finds!!

Hey guys!! You guys might not have known this, but I LOVE shopping at Thrift Stores and Goodwill and stuff so that I can find things that my dolls will love!! I never find much, but I visited a new Thrift Store, and it is GREAT!!
I found a couple things that I really wanted, and my mom let me get them! I was so happy, and I think the things I found are pretty cool! I'll post some pictures of them right now!
I got this cool little trunk/nightstand that is a perfect little table to use as a nightstand, a toy box, or even a trunk for someone like Kirsten. Guess what?? It was only 99 cents!
It opens up and the hinges on it are in very good condition, they don't squeak while they open, and they are very clean and in good function.
This is Jasmine standing next to it, so that you can see how big it is against my dolls. It is maybe a tiny bit too small, but it is still a perfect piece.
Then, in the baby doll section I found this cute little baby. She is the perfect size for a baby sister for my AG dolls! She is so adorable, and she was only 49 cents!! She does have a couple scratches and some marker markings on the back of her head, but I got it all off as soon as I got home. I used the Magic Eraser Cleaning Sponge.
Look, it is Jasmine with her new baby sister. Since Jasmine's name starts with the letter J, I decided to name the baby with that first letter too! The baby's name is Jade. Isn't it So cute??
The best part is that you can pose her to look like she is playing and rolling around. She can do several cute baby poses, and I am very pleased with her quality!! She was such a great bargain, and she is turning out to be a perfect little sister for Jasmine!

I am hoping to make a weekly trip to the thrift store, and if I find anything good I will post what I get on here!









No comments:

Post a Comment