Nikki (www.dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.com) not only nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award, but she also nominated me for The Awesome Food Award. Thanks so much Nikki! You have nominated I did not see a picture of this award on her blog, so I just Google image searched one up and I found this cool picture for the award. I don't know what blog this came from or where this came from or anything, but if the owner of this award picture finds it and doesn't want me to use it, just let me know and I will remove the image. XD
Anyway, onto the award itself!
The answers to the 10 questions are below!
1. What is your favorite foreign food?
A: Well, I really like pizza, which is originally an Italian food, but I feel like the pizza here in America is probably way different from the pizza in Italy. I also LOVE tacos, which are Mexican I think. Anything in a taco, well, let me tell you, it tastes AMAZING! XD
2. What's your favorite dessert?
A: I love cheesecake SOOO much! I enjoy making it at my house and I also enjoy ordering it whenever I go to The Cheesecake Factory. Trader Joe's also makes GREAT cheesecake. I've never tasted a bad cheesecake!
3. Do you like fruit?
A: I've never tasted a fruit that I didn't enjoy eating! Fruit is just so delicious and sweet and it is really just so pure. There is nothing artificial about it and after eating it I don't feel all sick like I do after eating too much cake! XD My favorite fruit is probably watermelon or maybe cherries or blueberries or raspberries or - you get the idea. :P
4. Are you allergic to any foods?
A: I like to believe that I'm allergic to seafood because I hate it so much, but I'm not. XD I am starting to believe that I might be allergic to pineapple though, because after eating a lot of it my throat and tongue feels weird and so do my teeth. Does anyone else get that? My cousin does and my uncle does and one of my friends does too, so I'm starting to wonder whether it is just a common reaction and probably not an actual allergy.
5. Chocolate cake or vanilla cake?
A: Vanilla cake (with chocolate icing, preferably)! Chocolate cake always makes me have more of a stomach ache and vanilla is just lighter and sweeter, I think. Both are delicious though.
6. Do you like cheese?
A: I LOVE cheese! Like, real cheesed though, not processed cheeses or anything. My local farmers market has delicious cheese. My three favorite cheeses are cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone cheese. I cannot stand blue cheese or Swiss cheeses though.
7. What's your favorite kind of candy?
A: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! They are so delicious and really can melt in my mouth!
8. Beef, chicken, or pork?
A: Chicken! My local farmers market has delicious chicken too. My mom puts it in a Crockpot with salsa and we have delicious tacos with it. I can't resist a pulled pork sandwich, though! They are delicious. I'm NOT a fan of beef though. Beef is just more unhealthy really and it doesn't taste that great in my opinion.
9. Do you like shellfish?
A:NO! I don't like anything with the name fish (unless it is Swedish Fish Candy) or seafood. I just can't do it! It's so fishy and ugh, ugh, ugh...XD
10. Do you like foods with lots of herbs or not?
A: I'm not really a fan of lots of herbs. I prefer my food more plain, though I really like pepper or peppercorns if that counts as an herb? I don't think so, but anyway. XD
Thanks again for nominating me, Nikki!
Now, here are 5 people that I nominate! If the following nominees do not accept the award, then I will nominate another 5 people later on. XD So, please accept the award! :P
1. Candidly Charlie (www.candidlycharlie.blogspot.com)
2. Polka Dot Bee (www.polkadotbee123.blogspot.com)
3. Small Town American Girlz (www.smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com)
4. American Girl Place (www.americangirlplace1234.blogspot.com)
5. Glowy Zoe (I know she hasn't posted in a month, but I like her blog) www.glowyzoe.blogspot.com
Here are the 10 questions:
1. Do you eat more healthy food or more junk food? Which do you prefer?
2. Do you like candy corn?
3. What is your favorite fruit and your favorite vegetable?
4. What is your favorite restaurant and your least favorite restaurant?
5. Do you prefer to eat at a restaurant or to eat at home?
6. Do you have a food that you dislike so much that you can't even eat it?
7. Have you ever tasted a dessert that you didn't like?
8. What do you prefer, sweet or sour or salty?
9. What is your favorite snack food (chips, cookies, fruit, nuts, etc.)?
10. Do you grow or raise your own food in a garden or on a farm?
This was such a fun award! Thank you so much for nominating me, Nikki!