An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Best Friends Photo Shoot: Ivy & Payton

Payton and I were going through pictures to find pictures of her teeth without braces, and we found these cute pictures from earlier in August, and I thought I'd post them. I guess I'd not gotten around to doing it then.
Two Best Friends, lying in the grass...

Headshot of the girls!

Creative photo

 

Gymnastics!

Oh yes, and I didn't feel like making a separate post, so I just tacked these photos on the end of it. They are of wild hairdos that I gave Payton on that same day.
I called this one the ponybuns.(instead of two ponytails XD)

Then, look at her front high ponytail - pretty wild, right? XD

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are pure friendship! <3!

    ReplyDelete