An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Q and A with me!

I love answering Q and As, so if you have a question for me, please comment it down below, and I will promise to answer it! I will probably do all the answers to the questions on Saturday (this coming Saturday) so that people have the rest of the week to think of questions. I will take about the first 15 questions (or more or less, IDK yet). So, remember, if you have any questions for me, just comment on this post, or email me at americangirldollstory@gmail.com!
(I am not taking personal questions such as where I live, where I am planning on going, and etc.)

1 comment:

  1. 1: What's your 2nd favorite doll line?
    2: When did you start collecting/liking AG?
    3: Who are your 3 most favorite AG dolls?
    4: Who was your 1st AG doll?
    5: What site/blog is your favorite?
    6: What is your favorite AG book?
    7: What/who was your inspiration to start a blog?
    8: Who do you prefer.... Kanani, or Lanie?
    9: Which AG doll has been used most in your photoshoots?
    10: Do you like Kirsten's book better than Felicty's?

    I hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete