An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

And Suddenly, She Reappears...

So,
It's been almost 6 months.
That is just so unacceptable, and believe me, I totally get it. I left everybody right in the middle of a photo story that I know many of you were interested in.
I still love my dolls very much, and I take photos of them or do their hair whenever I have a chance (NOT often, unfortunately :P). But I just haven't found time for this blog.

I wish I could go back in time to April and tell all of you that I was taking a break, rather than just abandoning this place. I am really, really sorry to all of you. I suppose it might make you feel better to hear that throughout the past few months (alright fine, a bit more than "a few"), I have thought of all of you quite a lot.

I'm not going to give a list of excuses, because nothing really "out-of-the-ordinary" happened. I just got caught up in school and then summer vacation and then starting high school at a local arts school (I am really enjoying it). I've never had a good record of posting consistently, and I think a lot of it probably has to do with my "talent" of biting off more than I can chew. You know, it all starts with saying "yes" to someone, and then after that, a million opportunities pile on top of whatever it was one said "yes" to.

I really would love to get back into blogging, and I hope to. But, I know I'll never be able to find the time to blog consistently, so I don't know if it will be worth continuing. I thought of setting up an Instagram account or something, and I did, but I don't really like Instagram, because I cannot really do photo stories or write as much as I want under each post.

I'm definitely going to finish my current photo story that I left in the middle of, but I cannot say when the final part will be posted (It will be up by the end of the year, for sure). It could be done next week, or it could be done December 1. I don't really know. I just do not want to make a promise that I cannot keep.

I'm just really disappointed in myself for having taken such an extended break without even checking in or anything. I am so sorry.
I understand that some of you may be disappointed in me, and I agree with you all for being disappointed.
I don't really know what else to say, except:
I'm really sorry.

Love,
Elizabeth




2 comments:

  1. Aww, we have missed you, Elizabeth! But we COMPLETELY understand. Blogging. Is. Hard. That's all there is to it. We understand how life can get busy - it happens to us all. And we'll be here whenever you feel ready (or find the time) to come back. ♥♥♥
    ~Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand.I have not posted on my AG blog in ages. I still post on it when I feel like there is something worth posting though.

    ReplyDelete