An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Some Cool New Spring Dresses!

Hi everybody!
So today, a cool surprise came in the mail! Can you guess what it might be?
Hint: It is beautiful and it has a pink flower on each of the dresses!
Maybe you guessed Sweet Spring Dress? Well, you were right! I got it in the mail today from my grandparents! YAY!! I am so excited because i really liked the new dresses that came out for the dolls and now I have 2 of them!!
I will do a huge photoshoot with them later, but right now I thought I would just take a couple pictures to go with my review of the outfits. I got the outfit for my MAG Jasmine and I also got the matching outfit for my Bitty Baby Lavender!
Jasmine is modeling the new Sweet Spring Dress that she got! (All my dolls will get a chance to wear it, she just happens to be modeling it!)
Lavender is modeling her new Spring Dress too! She is so excited to get to match with her friend on AG Farms Jasmine!
Of course, Jasmine and Lavender really wanted to get a picture of the two of them matching, so here it is! Don't they look so cute together?
Review of MAG Sweet Spring Dress: This dress is beautiful and I love the pink bow on the top of it! The shoes are super cute and they sort of remind me of ballet slippers in a way, but they are a bit hard to get on at first, but once they are on, they are SO pretty! I love the fabric that the dresses are made of!
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Review of Bitty Baby Sweet Spring Dress: This dress is beautiful and it looks SO cute on Lavender. The little hat is so cute, and it looks a bit big, but really it is just the right size! She has the cutest little dress and I really like her pink ballet flats. (The ballet flats also fit other AG dolls!)
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment