An American Girl Doll Story

An American Girl Doll Story

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Caroline Abbot!


OH My Gosh! Caroline is finally here and I'm so excited! They also got some new stuff for the My American Girl Dolls too. I really like Caroline's bonnet, and her dress goes great with it. Caroline looks a little like Lanie Girl of the Year 2010. I'm not sure if I want her, I think I might have enough dolls. But maybe........

This boat is amazing. It is a cute little skiff and it can really hold two dolls. I would have to raise a lot of money to get it for $175, but maybe for Christmas. The price is really high, but everything else is great! I love how it says her name on it! In the past couple years American Girl has started making much more things for the dolls then just the clothes. It's really cool.
I love anything that comes with American Girl Food! The basket is so cute and it looks like something right out of Little House on the Prairie! The apples look so shiny! I hope I get this for Christmas. This set rocks!
Caroline's Holiday Gown is amazing! I will so be getting this! The gloves are so cute, and I love the purple color. The shoes look so cute, and I think the outfit will soon be in my house!
I think this is the biggest set American Girl has ever made, or maybe Lanie's Camper was bigger. I don't know, but this sure is a cool set. $300 is just way to much to pay for it, but I haven't seen it in person so I don't know. Maybe they will lower the prices later. I'll be trying to raise money for this one! How cute is it? In the catalog I saw how Caroline can sit on the bench, but she looks really uncomfortable and squished, maybe they will make it bigger in the future. Or maybe it just looks that way in the catalog. I love back drop scenes for my dolls, so I will definitely be trying to get this. It looks like it comes with lots of accessories.

Overall, Caroline's collection is great and I can't wait until they come out with some of those American Girl Mystery Books for her. She seems really cool and I can't wait to read and find out more about her style. 





No comments:

Post a Comment